Easy ways to Clean Marble
Marble incredibly adds life and color to any part of your home. This kind of stone is colourful, shiny and sparkling. Moreover, you can actually choose from their different lovely colors that can suits your style and living. However, when there are marbles in your home specifically marble floorings, you need to clean them regularly in order to keep them beautiful and shiny. Marble was actually formed by means of too high level of heat and temperature. In addition to that, this kind of stone is naturally incorporated with some minerals that make them shiny, sparkling and brilliant. But keep in mind that it is not impossible for them to be dull. Dull marbles at home must be properly clean and polish. Wrong procedures in cleaning them could only result to serious problems. It is very important to choose and use the only appropriate solution and cleaning agents for your marbles. There are some cleaning solutions containing abrasive chemicals that can only reduce the quality of the stone. Listed below are some basic tips on how to clean marbles especially marble floors at home.
1. Clean liquid spills immediately. Simply clean the liquid and wipe the area right away. Make use of a clean and soft cloth. Do not allow the liquid to sit for several minutes because old stains are hard to remove.
2. Always use a wet clean rag or an old soft cloth. Afterwards, buff the marble floor if you have a buffing machine. Use a chamois cloth in wiping the marble floor.
3. If you are having difficulties removing stubborn stains, just apply an ample amount of any good marble cleaner product. You can get this in a local market. But, be certain to buy the safest and the mildest solution for your marbles at home. Do not use a product with acid content because this chemical is able to cause damages on the marble surface. Therefore, vinegar is definitely useless for your marble cleaning job.
4. If a commercialized marble cleaner product is not available in your house, you can use dishwashing liquid to clean it. Dilute small amount of dishwashing liquid with some parts of water and gently wipe to clean the stains on the marbles. Thus, as much as possible use lukewarm water. In cleaning, use a soft sponge. Simple squeeze out the water and keep on cleaning the affected areas as needed.
5. To add more shine to the marble, polish it by using a marble polisher product.
6. On the other hand, marble rust stains are ought to be cleaned with the use of any trusted rust stain remover product. However, do not let the rust remover to stay long on the marble, this can have an effect to the stone.
8. But if the marbles in your home seems so hard to deal with, it is best to just contact a professional marble restoration company and let them clean and polish your precious marbles at home. they are able to provide great services and right procedures to treat dull marbles.